Terms of Sale
Returns and Refunds
- You can return your unfired pit for a full refund of the pit purchase price.
- Packaging and the original and return delivery costs are not refundable.
- Your pit is guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal, non-commercial use. We will repair or replace at our option any part deemed defective by us, for a period of 2 years from the date of sale. This limited warranty includes parts, labor, and shipping costs for the first 90 days. Following the 90-day period, our 2-year limited warranty is for parts only.
- The Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser only.
- The Limited Warranty shall not apply if the pit has been damaged due to abuse, misuse, misapplication, accident, or as a result of service or modification by anyone other than us.
- There are no express warranties other than the limited warranty stated herein above.
- No warranties whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose, shall extend beyond the respective warranty periods described above.
- Karubecue LLC (dba “KBQ”) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages; lost profits or loss of use or interruption of business regardless of the form of action or theory of liability resulting from any defect in or use of our pit.
- Use of your pit constitutes agreement with the terms of this Limited Warranty.